Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Moving decisively but not hurriedly, Henlius is taking a two-pronged approach to join the global ADC race. The first two molecules developed via its in-licensed novel linker-payload platform have entered the clinical stage, while its own proprietary programs are seeing steady R&D progress, the Chinese firm's head of early R&D tells Scrip in an interview.
With the success of the partnership between J&J and partner Legend, more Chinese cell therapy developers are now looking to enter the US market. But for a complex product like a CAR-T therapy, the journey to the West is not short of challenges. Nasdaq-listed Gracell Bio wants to give it a shot based on quicker delivery and cost-effectiveness advantages.
Emerging Company Profile: While the UK biotech boasts a promising in-house platform technology, it believes a less restrictive approach to R&D could help it develop superior antibody-drug conjugates for cancer.
The Medicines Patent Pool has facilitated sublicenses with seven manufacturers to distribute generic versions of Shionogi’s oral COVID-19 antiviral ensitrelvir across low- and middle-income countries.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Kite Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.,
- Fosun Industrial Co., Limited
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.