Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Genentech is broadening its stake in the protein degradation field, following BMS and Merck & Co into molecular glue drugs.
Despite the astounding efficacy and commercial potential of incretins in obesity, many groups are trying different mechanistic approaches to the disease – if only to enable combinations.
Plus deals involving Astellas/Menarini, Maruho/Fortress Biotech, Zenas/Bristol Myers Squibb, Huadong Medicine/MC2 and more.
The drug maker announced the start of a Phase III program for its oral PCSK9 inhibitor MK-0616, including a 14,550-patient outcomes trial set to start later in the year.
- OTC, Consumer
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.
- Shionogi B.V.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.