Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Early-stage data with Structure’s oral GSBR-1290 shows weight loss of 4.9% at four weeks, which appears to top Lilly’s oral GLP-1 data in a Phase Ia trial.
The other seven drugs on the initial list for negotiation are already heavily rebated and CMS could choose not to go much lower than current net prices, SSR Health report points out.
Deal Snapshot: The Danish drug maker plans to pay up to $2.7bn to Flagship Pioneering-incubated Valo Health for its AI-enabled small molecule discovery and human genetic data platform.
Deal Snapshot: Looking to add to its neuroscience pipeline, Takeda acquires rights to the antisense candidate AS-202 from AcuraStem for development as a potential amyotrophic lateral sclerosis therapy.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Akouos, Inc.
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.