Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Endo International plc
CAR-T therapy-associated T-cell malignancies that the US FDA is investigating could make the treatments less attractive in autoimmune diseases than in oncology, but patients in both settings already accept some cancer risk with other available medicines.
The company said during its R&D day that it has culled its pipeline to 103 clinical stage assets, choosing to focus on drugs that could be big blockbusters.
Restructuring Edition: OrbiMed/Foresite and Concentra responded quickly after Theseus implemented a 72% workforce reduction and began a search for strategic alternatives despite having $225.4m in cash. REGENXBIO, Novavax and Lyell also revealed job cuts despite large cash stockpiles.
Novartis pioneered CAR-Ts for leukemia and lymphoma, and inspired by pioneering physician Georg Schett, it also hopes to be first in the race to revolutionize autoimmune disease treatment with the therapies, and has unveiled the first clinical data for its candidate.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.