Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Angiotech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The future fate of Jiangsu Hengrui’s new drug discovery and development subsidiary may provide some tips on what’s ahead for the Chinese biopharma sector.
Among the newer modalities to tackle cancer, antibody-drug conjugates are fast emerging to rival targeted antibodies and China is fast emerging as a world class source of innovation in the field, as evidenced by a string of recent deals.
The Bologna-based firm is looking to grow its presence in the US as well as in gastrointestinal and liver disease as it acquires Intercept, which received a second rejection for its NASH drug OCA in June.
Cytokinetics has a lot riding on the upcoming Phase III readout for aficamten, and crunch time is coming for plenty of other groups, too.
- Medical Devices
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infection Control-Sterilization
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Quill Medical Inc.
- Surgical Specialties Corporation, Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.