Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
BeiGene co-founder and chair of the major global biotech's Scientific Advisory Board, Dr. Xiaodong Wang, sits down with Scrip in an exclusive audio interview to shed light on the rapid rise of China's biotech innovation, the country's role in BeiGene's global strategy and the next big things to watch.
Moving decisively but not hurriedly, Henlius is taking a two-pronged approach to join the global ADC race. The first two molecules developed via its in-licensed novel linker-payload platform have entered the clinical stage, while its own proprietary programs are seeing steady R&D progress, the Chinese firm's head of early R&D tells Scrip in an interview.
With the success of the partnership between J&J and partner Legend, more Chinese cell therapy developers are now looking to enter the US market. But for a complex product like a CAR-T therapy, the journey to the West is not short of challenges. Nasdaq-listed Gracell Bio wants to give it a shot based on quicker delivery and cost-effectiveness advantages.
Emerging Company Profile: While the UK biotech boasts a promising in-house platform technology, it believes a less restrictive approach to R&D could help it develop superior antibody-drug conjugates for cancer.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Kite Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.,
- Fosun Industrial Co., Limited
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.