Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
B+L using period of Bausch Health’s near-full ownership to plan for future. "When the spin comes, then we can spend a lot more time with our investors. But right now, I just have to take the elevator down two floors and I can see the 90% shareholder,” says CEO Brent Saunders.
TERN-501 monotherapy looks serviceable in a mid-stage NASH trial, but others are ahead. Perhaps partnership is the way forward.
Public Company Edition: Apogee grossed $300m and Sagimet raised $85m in the biggest initial public offerings in the US since Acelyrin’s $540m IPO in May. Also, Bausch entered into a $600m funding facility with KKR, Bicycle raised $200m in a FOPO and Caribou garnered $150m from an offering and Pfizer.
While Intercept is calling it quits in NASH with its FXR agonist obeticholic acid following a second complete response letter, other companies are staying the course with Phase II molecules in the class.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.