Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
For the first time in 61 years, China has reported its population is shrinking and the new demographic shift is likely to have a far-reaching impact on the pharma sector. Meanwhile, regulators have accelerated the approval of new COVID-19 drugs to relieve acute shortages.
From being little known to sought after by millions, Pfizer’s oral antiviral Paxlovid is fast becoming the most pursued medicine in China, amid the largest outbreak of COVID-19 infections the world has yet seen.
Plus deals involving OliPass/Vanda, Simcere/Almirall, Sinopharm/Merck & Co., Jiuzhou/Sandoz, Zai Lab/Seagen, Sciwind/SynderK, Hansoh/KiOmed.
China reports flu outbreaks as COVID-19 cases decline, suggesting that population immunity may have been affected by the country's strict "COVID Zero" policies. The cost and availability of flu vaccines in the country are other policy factors playing into the situation.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.