MicroPort Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From MicroPort Scientific Corporation
Now more than ever, surgeons have the option to pick which robot they wish to use in surgery. Picking apart the reasons why reveals much similarity between the two surgical disciplines.
Newcomers to the market have increased the number of options available to both soft tissue and orthopedic surgeons when selecting a robot. Despite the two disciplines' differences, the factors considered by surgeons when picking a system are relatively similar.
VC investors and medtech strategists alike at APACMed’s 2020 virtual conference agreed that the challenges presented by COVID-19 have given healthtech a higher profile and accelerated the arrival of health system workflow improvements.
The barriers for health-care industry entrants into China are lowering, but still not as quickly as many medtech companies would like. New structural health-care delivery plans are instilling more confidence in a market and industry that in the past have been regarded with caution.
- Consumables, Central Supplies
- Implantable Devices
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Dongguan Kewei Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Lombard Medical, Inc.
- Lombard Medical Limited
- Lombard Medical Technologies GmbH
- MicroPort CardioFlow
- MicroPort CRM
- MicroPort Medical
- MicroPort CRM Japan
- MicroPort NeuroTech (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- MicroPort Surgical B.V.
- MicroPort Soaring CRM (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- MicroPort Orthopedics Inc.
- Suzhou Microport Orthopedics Scientific (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai MicroPort Endovascular MedTech Co., Ltd.
- MicroPort(Shanghai)Medbot Co.,Ltd
- Shanghai MicroPort EP MedTech Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai MicroPort CardioFlow Medtech Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai MicroPort Lifesciences Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Microport Access Medtech Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou MicroPort RIC MedTech Ltd., Shanghai Horizon Medical Co., Ltd. (HorizonMedical)
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.