Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Plus deals involving Kelun Biotech, Pierre Fabre/Vertical, Novo Nordisk/Broad Institute, ABL Bio/Synaffix, Kriya/Tramontane, Palisade/Giiant and more.
CEO of Enzene Biosciences weighs in on the impact of Medicare negotiations in the US on the biosimilars market even as a US filing is planned for a Prolia biosimilar. In the interview, he says Enzene “is not afraid or concerned” over ongoing litigation with Merck KGaA over an Erbitux biosimilar in India, adding that new modalities like ADCs are being “seriously” considered.
The majority of FDA’s circulatory systems devices panel agreed that ReCor’s Paradise ultrasound renal denervation system offers a safe and effective therapy for patients with hypertension. The panel’s endorsement means ReCor will likely be the first company to reach the US market with an RDN system.
Bristol and Regeneron sign separate cell therapy technology pacts, plus deals involving Takeda/ImmunoGen, Serina/AgeX, Cybin/Small Pharma, Taiho/Phost’in, Royalty/Ferring and Aardvark/GRI Bio.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.