In Vivo is part of Pharma Intelligence UK Limited

This site is operated by Pharma Intelligence UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 13787459 whose registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. The Pharma Intelligence group is owned by Caerus Topco S.à r.l. and all copyright resides with the group.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

Brought to you by

Chiron buys rest of Hoechst AG's interest in Chiron Behring

Executive Summary

Chiron completed the acquisition of Hoechst AG's interest in Chiron Behring GMBH for $115.5mm. Chiron had purchased 49% of the company for $120mm in July of 1996 with the option to buy the remaining 51%.
Deal Industry
  • Biotechnology
  • Pharmaceuticals
    • Vaccines
Deal Status
  • Final
Deal Type
  • Acquisition
    • Partial Acquisition

Related Companies